Re: rustic background

by "Cindy Stanley" <stanleysupport(at)prodigy.net>

 Date:  Sat, 21 Aug 1999 23:12:44 -0400
 To:  "Steve Raine" <hubbybear(at)worldnet.att.net>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
From: Steve Raine <hubbybear(at)worldnet.att.net>
>Seeking rustic, western frontier Americana, wood-panel
>background to use with Family History page...
>Appreciate suggestions/input.

Interested in a border (side panel) bg, or a tile bg? There are many of
sites that offer free bg's. Some require credit to be given, in
something as simple as a small text link. Here's a place to start:

http://webclipart.miningco.com/msub36.htm?pid=2747&cob=home

(copy and paste url above if needed).
If you don't find what you are looking for, I'll see what I can whip up
for you as far as a "wood-panel" bg. Just let me know if you want a side
border bg, or one that tiles the entire page, light wood, dark wood, or
what.
--
Cindy K. Stanley