Re: japanese clipart?

by "Cindy Stanley" <stanleysupport(at)prodigy.net>

 Date:  Mon, 23 Aug 1999 20:50:35 -0400
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
From: Cindy Stanley <stanleysupport(at)prodigy.net>
>There is a free ttf that is called Japanese. Now whether this is a font
>or dingbat, is beyond me, for I can't interpret what is displayed when
>using it. IF it is dingbats, you could use this in a graphics editor
and
>produce your own japanese clipart.

It came from my WordPerfect installation, but you can download it here:
<http://www.fontage.com/wpage/wphv11n.html>

Also, I have a free dingbat font called Orient Patterns that you might
get some use out of. You can download it here:

no you can't, cuz I am unable to find where I downloaded it!

I can send this to you. If you are interested, let me know.

--
Cindy K. Stanley