Re: rain jpg

by "Cindy Stanley" <stanleysupport(at)prodigy.net>

 Date:  Wed, 25 Aug 1999 03:46:45 -0400
 To:  "Steve Raine" <hubbybear(at)worldnet.att.net>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
From: Steve Raine <hubbybear(at)worldnet.att.net>
>Looking for an image of driving rain...
>preferably diagonally.

>I'm NOT looking for:
> rainbows
> lightning
> multi-colored sunsets
> fluffy, gorgeous clouds
>
>Just want some hard driving rain...
>like monsoon, can't-see-ten-feet-in-front-of-you, rain!

hmmmm.... must be monsooning here, for I can't see 1 foot in front of me
now! (where's my bed, but first the eyedrops!)

If you don't get any responses, I will see what I can manipulate in my
graphics editor for you.... in the meantime, you can check out this site
and do some browsing in the webclipart page of the mining company:
<http://webclipart.about.com/msub60.htm?pid=2747&cob=home>

(copy and paste url due to possible wrapping)

--
Cindy K. Stanley