Re: 3D font

by "Cindy Stanley" <stanleysupport(at)prodigy.net>

 Date:  Wed, 25 Aug 1999 03:53:21 -0400
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
From: Steve Raine <hubbybear(at)worldnet.att.net>
>This time I'm looking for a 3D font...
>NOT a font with drop shadows that give a sense of depth,
>but a 3D font that actually has depth.
>Remember when you learned to draw a cube
>by starting with a square, and then adding diagonal lines
>and connecting them to complete the cube?
>That's what I'm looking for...

If I am interpreting your query correctly, you are looking for a *way*
to make a font look 3D?

Here are a few free online tools that will generate something similar,
or you could opt to purchase a 3D text generator software to accomplish
this yourself, such as Ulead's Cool 3D. Anyhow, check out these online
tools first to see if this fits the bill:

<http://pages.prodigy.net/stanleysupport/onlinetools.htm#TEXT>

--
Cindy K. Stanley