Re: Simple PSP5.1 question pointer question

by "Cindy Stanley" <stanleysupport(at)prodigy.net>

 Date:  Wed, 1 Sep 1999 20:56:40 -0400
 To:  "hwg-graphics" <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
From: Lou Hall <lhall1(at)midsouth.rr.com>
>When I have an image open in a PSP window, I sometimes
>accidently scoot the top of  the window  under the top tool
>bar. [the row with the symbols for new, open, save, etc.]
>
>The upper right portion of the window with the minus (for hide),
>rectangle to change its size and X for removing the image
>is then hidden under the tool bar. I can't put the pointer on top
>of any of the three symbols as I have hidden them.
>I do not know how to scoot the window with the image
>down on the screent so that I can utilize one of the three functions.
>When I try to drag the edge window down, I merely enlarge it vertically
>with the three functions still hidden.
>
>How do I scoot the top of that window down so as to make
>the symbols for the functions in the upper right visable?

>From experience, you should still still a little bit of the blue bar
across top of the image window itself. Make sure your cursor is set
"Arrow" (first selection on left top), and put the tip of the arrow on
the little blue area that is still visible, and drag it back down until
you see your minimize/max and close buttons.

I just tried to see if I could make the entire blue bar across the top
of the image window go completely behind the top tool bar of psp, and it
still leaves a thin blue line visible from the top of the image window.

--
Cindy K. Stanley