Re: SOS... tables are making me crazy!

by "Lonna Poland" <lonna(at)granbury.com>

 Date:  Fri, 4 Jun 1999 23:32:45 -0500
 To:  "Wendy Peck" <wpeck(at)wpeck.com>,
"MomJ" <momj(at)capecodmouse.com>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Wendy.... you are so sweet to go to bat for me, but I must tell you, it
wasn't MomJ who wrote that 2cents message, it was Randy.  MomJ has been very
sweet and helpful also, as have you, Darren, Marsden and Frank.  I love all
of you!

Believe it or not... after I got all my tag errors cleaned up (which, I had
really messed up with all my cutting and pasting), it narrowed down to one
main problem.  I had one picture that wouldn't line up because I had
accidentally put align=right instead of align=left in the tag.

But thanks to you all, I have had a wonderful seminar on tables and graphics
today!  My hat is off to you and I don't know what I'd do without you!
Lonna