Re: graphic tablet <was drawing tools>

by "Cindy Stanley" <stanleysupport(at)prodigy.net>

 Date:  Thu, 21 Oct 1999 21:08:15 -0400
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

From: Carol Geary <caroling(at)earthlink.net>
>I have a 6x8" wacom tablet with stylus and it works fine. Being
>pressure-sensitive makes a big difference too. I would never trade it
>back for a mouse.

Okay, so the "pressure-sensitive" has something going good with it. This
Graphire Tablet in question comes w/

"Pen features pressure-sensitive tip, 2 side-switches and
pressure-sensitive eraser"

So, other than the small size of this particular tablet in question, it
seems to be a decent one, I would imagine.

Tablet Active area: 4" x 5"
Tablet dimensions: 8.2 in. W x 8.4 in. L x 0.4 in. H
Pen and Eraser Pressure Levels: 512
Accuracy: 0.02 in
Pen and Mouse Resolution: 1015 lines per inch

Any other comments on the above specs?

Thanks for the feedback,

--
Cindy K. Stanley