Re: Digital Camera

by "Cindy Stanley, SSS WebWorks" <stanleysupport(at)prodigy.net>

 Date:  Sat, 7 Oct 2000 23:31:11 -0400
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>,
"Ben Ocean" <lists(at)TheWebsons.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
>From: Ben Ocean <lists(at)TheWebsons.com>
>> I need to buy a decent digital camera. I've seen them with floppy
>>drives and I think that's pretty neat: don't have to worry about
>>downloading all the time. Now, I go to look for one and can't find
>>them anywhere (Anybody have a good recommendation on a
>>digital camera with a floppy drive?)

The Sony Mavica has the floppy drive. There are other guides to purchasing a
dig cam, other than using a floppy disk, that you may
want to take into consideration. Have a look at this buyer's guide
prior to purchasing a digital camera:

<http://www.zdnet.com/special/stories/sc/camera/reviews/0,12102,2627798,00.h
tml>

--