Re: image map

by "Phil Yardley" <phil.yardley(at)p-inet.co.uk>

 Date:  Mon, 19 Apr 1999 12:27:36 +0100
 To:  "RHoltzworth" <rbh97(at)earthlink.net>,
"hwg-graphics" <hwg-graphics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
The "jaggedness" is usually enhanced due to the low resolution of the pics
(72dpi)  try converting to the scan to 300dpi, resize, then convert back to
72dpi.. this has worked for me in the past..

The only way I can think of accessing the DB is either VBScript, ASP or CGI
(though I'm not an expert on any of these!)

Phil Yardley
Precision Internet
www.p-inet.co.uk