Re: Perfectly round

by "Franchesca Havas" <ches(at)io.com>

 Date:  Thu, 16 Sep 1999 00:08:55 -0500
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Look for the option anti-alias, make sure it is selected, do whatever the
program wants so that it can be selected. Make your circle.

I realize that most of you may have answered privately, if so please post a
replied privately message to the list so that we do not bomb the newcomers
with a bunch of email with the same answer.

Sincerely,
F. Havas
Dallas, Texas
motto: Numquam scribae ridente fide