Re: visual effect question

by Kathy Wheeler <kathyw(at)home.albury.net.au>

 Date:  Sat, 5 Jan 2002 12:03:20 +1100
 To:  WebGraffix Internet Design and Consulting <Keith(at)webgraffix.com>,
hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
You piqued my curiosity. So I had a play and can say yes, the Gimp can do it
- Filters => Render => Pattern => Grid and set the grid Width to 1px, Spacing
to 2px, Offset to 2px and it looks a hack of a lot like the grid pattern on
the hammer and the masthead off the URL you sent
(http://www.valueweb.com/products/standard_hosting.html).

Cheers,
KathyW.