Re: transparency question

by "Wendy Peck" <w_peck(at)voyageur.ca>

 Date:  Wed, 10 May 2000 00:24:18 -0500
 To:  "Scott Rushing" <srushing(at)wfubmc.edu>,
"HWG Graphics" <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Scott,

A few weeks back I created a tutorial on masks and one small section is on
Fireworks masks. The whole tutorial is at
http://productiongraphics.com/column23 and the Fireworks specific at
http://productiongraphics.com/column23/9.html. There are other ways to do
this, but masks give you the most options and control.

Hope this helps.

Wendy

New 05/08 Graphic Greats: Navigation Systems
with Wendy Peck at http://productiongraphics.com

Wendy Peck http://wpeck.com
Marketing solutions through technology