Re: Assistance with graphics

by "Wendy Peck" <wpeck(at)wpeck.com>

 Date:  Sun, 27 Feb 2000 22:34:19 -0600
 To:  <owner-hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>,
"HWG Graphics" <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Renae,

An address would be helpful on the text questions (we all forget that quite
often).

On the graphic and the tables. The graphic will force a table to the width
of the graphic, no matter what settings you use for the table. You will have
to reduce the size of the graphic to the maximum width you can accept for
your table.

Wendy

Wendy Peck: Marketing Solutions Through Technology
Integrated, custom marketing strategy packages and Web design
http://wpeck.com

Production Graphics: New! 02/28 Graphic Greats featuring Text as Design
by Wendy Peck at Webreference.com http://productiongraphics.com