Re: Clipart . . . . photo clip art CD's?

by "S Ross" <sross(at)sssnet.com>

 Date:  Mon, 19 Oct 1998 18:18:26 -0400
 To:  "Suzanne Corcorran" <scorcorran(at)VirtualVillage.com>,
"girlrdr(at)magicnet.net" <girlrdr(at)MAGICNET.NET>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Just so you know....Xoom does have copyrighted images on
not only the cd, but the free site they maintain.   Be careful
of collections put out by 3rd parties, things aren't always
what they appear to be.

S Ross
http://www.dreamfires.com
http://www.ablaze.net