Re: Fading bright colors

by "Wendy Peck" <wpeck(at)wpeck.com>

 Date:  Fri, 10 Mar 2000 17:07:58 -0600
 To:  <tjtmd(at)attglobal.net>,
"HWG Graphics" <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Tanya,

There are several ways you can do this, but for a quick one, try just
placing a new layer above your image and fill it with a white or black,
depending on the look you want. Just set the transparency of the new layer
to let as much of the original through as you want. I did that for this
photo on the entry page to a site http://www.kmtsonline.com. I can't
remember what opacity I used for the layer.

Wendy

Wendy Peck: Marketing Solutions Through Technology
Integrated, custom marketing strategy packages and Web design
http://wpeck.com

Production Graphics: New! 0/06 Rough it Up: Add texture to your pages
by Wendy Peck at Webreference.com http://productiongraphics.com