Re: Digital Cameras

by "Consult-Eco" <stevemc(at)consult-eco.ndirect.co.uk>

 Date:  Thu, 23 Apr 1998 09:18:55 +0100
 To:  "HTML W.G. (Graphics)" <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>,
"Bratiegal" <Bratiegal(at)aol.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Jan

I am very interested in your reply to this query as I too am
'considering' the purchase of a digital but am unsure as to the actual
advantages over my conventional camera gear. I would love to see one of
your photos so that I could gauge the quality of production.

As a separate question: do you know if any digital offers the ability to
undertake macro-photography - real close up stuff such as insects etc.??

Cheers.

Steve J. McWilliam
Consult-Eco