Re: Wax Seals

by "Michael Gerholdt" <gerholdt(at)ait.fredonia.edu>

 Date:  Wed, 25 Mar 1998 01:18:44 -0500
 To:  <djviper(at)technologist.com>,
"Kim Mantovani" <kim(at)fallenmuse.com>
 Cc:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

> Hi,
>
>     This is how i worked out how to do it, in photoshop 4, someone else
might have a better/easier way......

I just scanned real wax seals in. Had to return the sheetfeed scanner
afterwards, but then I upgraded to a flatbed. Well, that was ok, too, but
cooincidently enough, the durn top went defective on me right afterwards -
won't even open! Tech support is mystified.

Anyway, if you don't mind your wax seals being a bit blurry - sort of a
neat "melted" effect - you could give this method a try.

hth

Michael Gerholdt