Re: Can anyone identify this font, please?

by "Kehvan M. Zydhek" <kehvan(at)zydhek.net>

 Date:  Mon, 1 Jan 2001 22:28:05 -0800
 To:  "Roger Stenning" <roger(at)isgwds.enterprise-plc.com>,
<hwg-graphics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Roger,

Hopefully someone has responded off-list by now, but in case they haven't, I
wanted to say that I looked through my library of TrueType/OpenType fonts
and found that two of them, Gothikka and Institution are similar, but not
exact matches. Contact me off-list for additional information regarding
these fonts if interested. The main differences between your sample and
these is that your sample has serifs of a sort, where these were pretty much
sans-serif. Other than that and some minor stylistic differences, the
character set (based on the six characters you provided) was pretty close.

Hope this helps,
Kehvan