Re: PSP5 beta and plug-ins

by "Michael Gerholdt" <gerholdt(at)ait.fredonia.edu>

 Date:  Fri, 27 Feb 1998 09:16:48 -0500
 To:  "Darren Stephens" <darren.stephens(at)onyx.net>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
> I've been using PSP4 for about a year now in my present job and elsewhere
but
> the new features make it, if not as good as Photoshop, then certainly
comparable
> in many repsects. Wow!
>
> --

I agree that PSP5beta is impressive. I just installed it last night and
played with it for only a few minutes, but what I saw was a great step
forward from PSP4.14.

It works fine with plugins that I have installed under PSP4.14 but didn't
install its own plugins folder and can't locate some of the plugins which
are supposed to be there and appear, in fact, on the Images/Plugins menu. I
find that rather strange! But I haven't yet had the opportunity to review
known problems. This may easily be solved.

Folks, if you like PSP4.x, you'll love PSP5!

Michael Gerholdt