Re: Going NUTSO! - Thank You!

by "Keith D Sellars" <Keith(at)webgraffix.com>

 Date:  Mon, 28 Jul 2003 18:09:20 -0400
 To:  "Total Web Works" <TotalWebWorks(at)cox.net>,
"*HWG- Graphics" <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Don't smoke, but will take cash donations gladly!!!!     :-)

Glad it helped out.  Now, if I could just figure out WHO or WHAT has caused
this to happen, I would be a much happier person.  I don't like feeling like
something has been done FOR me without my consent.

Again, glad it worked,
Keith D Sellars
WebGraffix
www.webgraffix.com