JPG Compression software?

by "Anders Rasmussen" <ar(at)businessnet.dk>

 Date:  Wed, 11 Feb 1998 20:04:01 +0100
 To:  "HWG Graphics" <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>,
"Kari" <dafoxx(at)spiretech.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
// Was; Re: New Member!

Hi Kari, and the rest of the crowd :)

Thanks for the ever so nice greetings from everybody, boy, I didn't even
get to take of my coat before I felt at home here =)

I've noticed the error on my page (darn it), but because of an extream
workload due for Friday morning I wont be able to get around to fixing it
before sometime this weekend. Make sure to visit it again by the end of the
weekend *commercial commercial* ;)

Man deadlines are pain in the arse .. =)

Before the curtain drops and I don't get totally off topic; I wanted to ask
you what JPG compression software you are using since imho Photoshop's
isn't very good at it's job. I once played around with some software on the
Mac that allowed you to see realtime howmuch your image got "crunched" -
anyone knows of this software? I believe it was a plugin for photoshop, but
then again, I still believe the world is flat from time to time.

--
#Anders Rasmussen
 -Graphic|D e s i g n