Re: My Site2

by "Collin Lim" <collinlim(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Sat, 06 Dec 1997 23:31:36 PST
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Kevin:

1. The quality of the JPEG pictures is now several folds better than
before (GIF format).  The file size might be a little bigger now, but
the pictures deserve to look better, and I think it is worth the extra
few seconds wait.  Especially when you are presenting your quality work,
not just information.

2. I would like to see the fonts a little smaller.  It looks okay on a
high resolution setting, but at 640x480, I had to back my chair off the
desk a little  ;-}

3. The Welcome image (image2.gif) still has a greenish halo around it.
I don't know if that is intentional.  It doesn't look very attractive to
me.  It also has jagged edges.  I suggest you redo that image.

4. I think the <hr> tag is being used too excessive.

5. The wmr.gif image on the main page is broken.

6. When viewed with high resolution setting, the centered texts are
centered, but the non-centered texts are way off to the left side.  You
might consider using tables to tidy things up.

7. Generally, you'd like your sub-pages follow the same theme as your
main page.  All of your pages have black background but the Trivia Game
sub-page does not.

8. The source code is difficult to follow.  I recommend making it less
busy.  Unless is it generated by some HTML editors that you cannot
control the output.

GREAT GRAPHICS !!!

-Collin