Re: Shrinking Graphics...

by dflem(at)ix.netcom.com

 Date:  Sun, 14 Dec 1997 14:37:37 -0600 (CST)
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
You might try reducing the number of colors and/or size of the graphics.
There is also a "shrink" service at www.raspberryhill.com. They have allowed
a couple sample cases which you can run for quite a while, although they
have just gone commercial.

The other thing you might try is to reduce the total number of graphics on
any one page.

Dan Fleming