Re: New Page deisgner?

by dflem(at)ix.netcom.com

 Date:  Tue, 16 Dec 1997 12:05:22 -0600 (CST)
 To:  k_jordan(at)sprynet.com
 Cc:  hwg-graphics(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
I find that most of the wysiwyg editors are fairly easy to master, but
produce lengthy, and often incorrect, code with long download times. Even
when I use Front Page for typing intensive pages, I generally go into a
"real" editor and clean it up. I also find that most, like Front Page, tend
to be browser specific.
Dan Fleming