Re: photoshop text

by "Collin Lim" <collinlim(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Mon, 22 Dec 1997 10:30:36 PST
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Elizabeth:

Which version of Photoshop are you using.  It doesn't make sense if
you're using Photoshop 4.  The text you typed in should become a new
layer which you can move wherever you want.  Earlier version of
Photoshop might be different.  I'm wondering if you're using the Type
Mask Tool instead of the Type Tool.

-Collin