Re: Photoshop 4

by "Queen Dido" <romanbtch(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Tue, 20 Jan 1998 23:27:03 PST
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
I have been using photoshop for a while (though I can't draw to save my
life), and just recently got a book. I just got Illustrator 7 a couple
of months ago, and bought a book cause I couldn't even type text in it.

I got the "bibles" for photoshop and illustrator.. some HUGE yellow
books with CD roms.. they are over $40
each, but they are very complete. They are published by IDG books, I
have found the Illustrator Bible very helpful, and the Photoshop one
taught me more than a few tricks I didn't know before.