Re: sexy javascript clocks

by ryan_fischer(at)juno.com

 Date:  Sat, 24 Jan 1998 17:50:49 -0500
 To:  killian(at)terminal.cz
 Cc:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
On Sat, 24 Jan 1998 10:26:07 +0100 killian jenkins <killian(at)terminal.cz>
writes:
>	I'm putting the finishing touches on some pages for an executive
>recruiting agency.  I'm thinking about adding a clock but everything I
have
>seen so far has been rather ugly.  I'm looking for something with a nice
>interface and digital numbers. Does anybody know where I can find this?
>Thanks much in advance.
>Best regards,
>Killian

I wrote a JavaScript clock several months ago.  Unlike the Naval
Observatory clock mentioned earlier, which is CGI and will only display
the time you entered the page, mine will update every second.  It works
in any browser that supports JavaScript's Image object (v1.1).  It's not
posted on the 'net now, but for anyone interested, I will send it to them
as a *.zip file, OK?  Just send me your e-mail address!

(You can make your own images for it if you want.  Just remember all the
digits need to be the same dimensions.)

-Ryan Fischer
ICQ UIN - 595003