Re: Who are you folks...part 2

by ryan_fischer(at)juno.com

 Date:  Sun, 8 Mar 1998 13:37:41 -0500
 To:  hammann(at)vossnet.de
 Cc:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
On Sun, 08 Mar 1998 16:52:45 +0100 Frank-Peter Hammann
<hammann(at)vossnet.de> writes:
>But I guess knowing what kind of software you use and why would be more
interesting...
>...so I'd like to know, which programs you use for design and related
>stuff and why you use it. Explain the advantages and maybe the
>disadvantages in a few sentences.

(Sing to the Flintstone's theme song):

Notepad.  Simple Notepad.  It's the best darn editor ever made!
To view:  Here's what I use.  IE4 and NN3 everyday.
For gra - phics I use pa - aint brush,
MS Word and Image Composer, too.
Let me again stress that simple Notepad is the best darn editor ever
made!

Yabba dabba doooooo!  ;-)

>Peter
>P.S. A last question: is anybody out there using The Gimp? Or am I the
only one in this list?

What the he!! IS that?!  ;-)  J/K

-Ryan Fischer
ICQ UIN - 595003