Re: IMG H&W finder

by "Collin Lim" <collinlim(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Thu, 09 Apr 1998 20:16:07 PDT
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

Netscape's default viewer would give the H x W informatio in the Title
bar.  On WIndows 95, just right click on an image and select "View
Image" from the menu.  Then look at the Title bar on top of the window.

-Collin

=================================
Hi Socrates,
If there a site out there that does this magical formatting effect,
please let me know!  There's nothing more irrating than having to
flip back and forth between Photoshop and your HTMl document for
image sizing numbers.

Thanks!
--=Marc

Date:          Thu, 09 Apr 1998 11:06:05 +0200
From:          Socrates <socrates(at)succeed.net>
To:            hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
Subject:       IMG H&W finder

I searched the archives for this info, but it malfunctioned, so here
goes.

I remember that there was once a web site that would automatically
scan your HTML and output HTML with IMG WIDTH and HEIGHT tags.  Does
anyone know if this, or something similar, still exists and where I
can find it?  (Not WWWIS)

Thx,
Socrates