Re: combining images (i think)

by "Collin Lim" <collinlim(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Sun, 31 May 1998 11:48:00 PDT
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org,
enigma(at)netcom.ca
  todo: View Thread, Original
- Use Photoshop, open 1.gif (black background image)
- Convert it to RGB
- Load in 2.gif (highlight image)
- Convert 2.gif to RGB
- Drag 2.gif over to 1.gif's canvas
- Align 2.gif to fit 1.gif's canvas
- Now 1.gif should be the background layer and 2.gif is layer 1.
- With layer 1 selected, on the Layer Palette's pull-down menu, select
either "Multiply", "Soft Light", or "Overlay"

That should do it.

-Collin