Re: glowing letters

by "Collin Lim" <collinlim(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Tue, 09 Jun 1998 12:38:04 PDT
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
- Open a new canvas
- Fill the bgnd with black or whatever dark color
- Create a the letters on a new layer
- Hold the ctrl key and click on the letter layer within the layer
palette
- Select-Modify-Expand, expand by 1 pixel (or more)
- Select-Feather, feather by 1 pixel (or more)
- Layer-New-Layer
- Edit-Fill, fill with white
- Select-None
- Move this layer behind the letter layer

Hope that works for you.

-Collin