Re: JPG animation

by Luke Opperman <luko(at)rocketmail.com>

 Date:  Tue, 18 Aug 1998 16:34:53 -0700 (PDT)
 To:  PLee <plee(at)rmplc.co.uk>,
hwg-graphics <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Sorry, no such luck. Jpgs will not animate because the
file format has no support for it (unlike GIF89). If you
really need to animate the jpgs one option (usually not
what i would suggest, but oh well) would be a javascript
animation using the files.

Good luck,

Luke

===

                - { luke opperman } -
       - { http://irc.i-link-2.net/opperman/ } -
             - { luko(at)rocketmail.com } -

---PLee <plee(at)rmplc.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi, I need a program that will animate jpg files.  I
have Gif Construction
> set and PSP4, which both don't do jpg's. Does PSP5 by
any chance?(It's