RE: Vertical Gradient in Fireworks?

by Luke Opperman <luko(at)rocketmail.com>

 Date:  Thu, 15 Oct 1998 21:39:51 -0700 (PDT)
 To:  Shay Jones <shay(at)wcnet.net>,
hwg-graphics <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Shay-

This is exactly what i wanted, i had always applied linear
fills just via the Fills options menu and had never tried
selecting that while i had the fill TOOL selected. Thank
you very much. Fireworks rocks even more now!

Luke

---Shay Jones <shay(at)wcnet.net> wrote:

> Hi Luke,
> I have Fireworks 1.0, so if there's a different version
out which you're
> using, this may not be applicable.  I'm  not sure if I
understand your
> question, since making gradient fills in Fireworks is
relatively simple.
> However, in case we're on the same wavelength, with the
fill effect set to
> Linear gradient select the fill tool.  Select the area
of your artwork
> that's to be filled.  Two handle-bars appear on your
selection.  By grabbing
> the large box handles-bar with your mouse you can rotate
the fill in any