Re: check THIS out

by rbrooks <crazybreadstick(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Fri, 29 Jan 1999 18:06:58 -0800 (PST)
 To:  Louis M Hall <lhall1(at)midsouth.rr.com>
 Cc:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
lol settle down - we all here together.. not against each other.  As I
said before I had no problem downloading it, and I found it boring.
Now if any of these replies had read my entire question, I asked if
the end of the presentation, not the beginning or middle had
significance.  I'm sorry to anyone here who understood my question and
now has to read it twice because of the need to publically flame by
some.  What I saw (up to #6ish) was not a learning tool, I do not know
how to do that now any better than I did before. I did not see any
software names. Hence my asking if there was anything at the end.

---Louis M Hall <lhall1(at)midsouth.rr.com> wrote:

> rbrooks----
>
> This was the best thing I have ever seen in antimated  graphics on
the web.
> I wish the author could carry my comment to the bank. "rbrooks" must
> have missing pixels, or they need colorizationl. I do know that this
site made me
> want to look forward, either to Shockwave, or just for learning. If
this list
> is about graphics, then URL of the site is one of the important
posts that
> have been made here.
>
> It could be because I have cable download, which brougt it all down
to me
> in a little over a minute, but isn't the future in more bandwidth.?
>

> rbrooks wrote:
>
> > i didn't have the patience to watch it.. gawd i was bored.. what is
> > the point of it?  wasn't the load time that got me.. wasn't any
cause
> > i'm at work...just.. overkill... and i don't mean the point of
seeing
> > it.. but what does the end have to do with this list?
> >
> > ==
> > If you go flying back through time, and you see somebody else
flying forward into the future, it's probably best to avoid eye contact.

==