RE: yikes! how much do i charge?

by "L. J. Durham" <taliesinmedia(at)yahoo.co.uk>

 Date:  Wed, 9 Jun 1999 17:17:06 +0100 (BST)
 To:  hblair(at)bigfoot.com,
Hwg-Graphics <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hugh

You are absolutely right -- in addition to hourly rates (and yes $50 is
very low) acceptable billing practices allows for charging a flat rate
of about $700 alone just to do a splash page, icons have their own
fees, coding, graphics, etc.

Typical graphic design practice breaks down the components of a project
like this one -- but if you are going with hourly rates then $1000 wont
cut it by any stretch of the imagination.

Lisa