Re: .BMP versus Bitmap/Vector Graphics

by "L. J. Durham" <taliesinmedia(at)yahoo.co.uk>

 Date:  Thu, 10 Jun 1999 14:38:34 +0100 (BST)
 To:  WSherratt(at)aol.com,
hwg-graphics(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
AHEM -- for clarification -- one last time because the topic is getting
nauseating ---

the context of the original email question BMP files suggested print
media with the .bmp extension. That is what I was referring to -- for a
while people were asking about print media rather than web media.

If the context is the generic Bitmap versus Vector then thats a another
topic altogether. If I havent made that clear before (I thought I did)
I hope I am doing so now.

Again, for the latter subject refer to the latest PC Magazine

Lisa