Re: web design -- one Photoshop file with everything ??

by "L. J. Durham" <taliesinmedia(at)yahoo.co.uk>

 Date:  Thu, 10 Jun 1999 18:41:39 +0100 (BST)
 To:  Steven Segarra <ssegarra(at)stevens-tech.edu>
 Cc:  Graphics list <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Thanks Steve --

Another question tho LOL -- I come traditionally from graphic design
and it has never occured to me to use Photoshop as a layout tool
--------- so Im trying to see if I get what you are saying -- please
bear with me -----

If one uses Photoshop to layout a given page --- the resulting file is
used as a guide only -- not actually incorporated into the site
somehow? It just seems to me that doing all that work in Photoshop adds
to the time of completing the project.

If anything, given that I have Quark in my studio at home (and Quark
here at this company) which is layout program -- Id make use of that
--- the rationale being that layout is its intended purpose and more
like to be more effcient to work with.

Photoshop as a layout tool is a stretch for me I guess LOL.

Lisa