Re: CSS and XML for Dummies...

by "L. J. Durham" <taliesinmedia(at)yahoo.co.uk>

 Date:  Fri, 11 Jun 1999 14:29:37 +0100 (BST)
 To:  Carol Parent <parent(at)djam.com>,
Garbanga <webmaster(at)spelaean.com>,
hwg-graphics(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
I have a great book that has HTML4, XML, and Java published by QUE --
great tutorials and full reference material.

But my understanding is that XML isnt supported that much yet -- so Im
wondering if its worth it to even start working with the tutorials that
came with this book. I know its important to expand horizons and keep
up -- but its hard when one of the first things you read about latest
developments is "not widely supported". Any thoughts?

Lisa