Re: web design -- one Photoshop file with everything ???

by "L. J. Durham" <taliesinmedia(at)yahoo.co.uk>

 Date:  Fri, 11 Jun 1999 16:27:59 +0100 (BST)
 To:  Coolmelon3(at)aol.com,
hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Yep Kord, that was my thinking as well --------

What I was hearing here seemed so ludicrous (the designer creates it in
one Photoshop file, the IT people make it work -- he doesnt have to
care) I had to ask -- even if an aspect of the particulars was
incorrect in the way I relayed what I was listening to.

I appreciate all of the input. Its great to know that there is more
than one option out there for doing a web-based comp -- and that the
tools I have can be utilized in ways I may have not considered. But it
also confirmed for me that I do have a grasp of the proper way to
handle design (images and code, etc), and at the very least, can admit
when I dont know something and ask for input.

You guys are the best!

thanks much

Lisa