Re: web design -- one Photoshop file with everything ??

by "L. J. Durham" <taliesinmedia(at)yahoo.co.uk>

 Date:  Fri, 11 Jun 1999 16:31:39 +0100 (BST)
 To:  Jennifer Bowman <jbowman(at)longwood.lwc.edu>,
Graphics list <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Thanks Jennifer ----------

Unfortunately this is a huge international finance firm and they update
everything weekly ---------- I think for whoever ends up having to deal
with this madness it would be a massive headache to have to constantly
deal with editing and updating PSD files.

But thank goodness its not my headache -- since according to one person
on this list I am making it up ----------

Lisa