Re: Vectoring in PhotoShop -- Now Possilble.

by "L. J. Durham" <taliesinmedia(at)yahoo.co.uk>

 Date:  Fri, 11 Jun 1999 16:34:04 +0100 (BST)
 To:  Darren Gerbrandt <2nerotik(at)nisa.net>,
Graphics - HWG <hwg-graphics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Darren

Thanks hun --- I use Extnesis tools with Photoshop, Quark and
Illustrator -----sounds like this is another one to add to my list.

Question?

What about doing what you mention in illustrator, then opening it in
photoshop and doing whatever else is needed to the image?

Ive seen that suggested in some of the reference materials I have --
but havent had a project where I put it into practice ----

Lisa