Re: Banner Ads

by "L. J. Durham" <taliesinmedia(at)yahoo.co.uk>

 Date:  Fri, 11 Jun 1999 17:37:34 +0100 (BST)
 To:  Jennie Logsdon Martin <salmon(at)seasurf.net>,
"hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org" <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Tad Crawford has some excellent and inexpensive books filled with forms
and the legalities for Visual Communications -- and Web Development is
included in that ---

Also the "Graphic Artist Guild Pricing and Ethical Guidelines" has very
specific SUGGESTIONS for forms and related legalities --- Tads forms
are there as well. Also encompassing a variety of mediums including the
web

Both can be found under "graphic design" in any large bookstore ------

Best of luck and go for it!

Lisa