Re: OPTIMIZATION TOOLS

by "L. J. Durham" <taliesinmedia(at)yahoo.co.uk>

 Date:  Fri, 11 Jun 1999 20:10:51 +0100 (BST)
 To:  Liliane Miller <lmiller(at)carolina.rr.com>,
Hwg-Graphics <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
{{{{{{{{{{{Liliane}}}}}}}}}}

Awww shucks < blushing

I agree LOL

OK -- I like extensis plug-ins and also anything the Metacreations puts
out -- including Kai's power tools. Im not sure what you mean by
"optimize" -- but those are the plug-ins I use.

In the way I think of "optimizing" -- just regular Photoshop will do as
long as you are sure of what it is that you are trying to achieve with
the image.

Lisa