Re: Director, platforms (was: One PSD)

by "L. J. Durham" <taliesinmedia(at)yahoo.co.uk>

 Date:  Fri, 11 Jun 1999 20:55:13 +0100 (BST)
 To:  John Dowdell <jdowdell(at)macromedia.com>,
Graphics list <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Thanks John -- Its definately in the ballpark ---------

My focus is on web development -- and since Cold Fusion is part of the
equation in my future -- I was thinking that in the long run its better
to have the mac for graphics and the PC for web development tools ---
including Director 7 Studio and Dreamweaver. For sites and web-based
applications --- the PC just seems to be de riguer in many ways.

Lisa