Re: OT: PC > MAC archives

by "L. J. Durham" <taliesinmedia(at)yahoo.co.uk>

 Date:  Fri, 18 Jun 1999 23:15:52 +0100 (BST)
 To:  Brian V Bonini <brian(at)livenet.net>,
HWG Graphics <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Ive had luck unzipping winzip files with stuffit -- however I have the
version that comes with Netscape and Ive never seen compressed files
other than the zips or the ones generated by ShrinkWrap (the part of
Stuffit that shrinks).

The only time it doesnt work is if there is damage to the file. I
believe there is a version of Stuffit your friend can download for free
if they dont already have it.

Lisa