Re: animated gif problem

by "Katrina Lobbia" <klobbia(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Thu, 22 Jul 1999 16:28:44 PDT
 To:  elizabyth(at)earthlink.net,
hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Elizabeth:

Not quite sure what you are trying to aceive. in both IE and Netscape all I
see on the rollover is what appears to be the last frame of an animated gif.

Heres a site I did where I work, if you roll over any of the red horse
links, they take off at a gallop in an animated gif.
Big hit with the client. They love their logo of that horse, so we decided
to incorporate it.

http://www.pantigorealty.com/

The rollover works in both browsers, feel free to compare code if you want.

Thanks
Katrina