Re: OFF TOPIC

by "Katrina Lobbia" <klobbia(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Sun, 16 Jan 2000 23:36:31 PST
 To:  lpenland(at)uswest.net,
hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Actually, I think Network Solutions (www.networksolutions.com) is having a
sale right now on .net and .org domain names, so you might be able to get it
for less than 70$.

As for the hosting.... you will probably need to pay to host the .com
domain, and the server should be nice enough to set up the .net as a
redirect to the .com, for a discounted price, if not for free. both point to
the same thing in essence.

Hope this is helpful.
Katrina