Re: Graphics, Why do they Print out Darker then how it orginally Is?

by "Katrina Lobbia" <klobbia(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Wed, 01 Mar 2000 15:59:32 PST
 To:  XvXJennyXvX(at)aol.com,
hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Jenny~

Probably one of two causes in this case. The first poblem could be your
monitor calibration, making images appear lighter than actuality... Best way
to test this would be to look at the images on another computer, see if they
look very different.

Second problem could be with the printer. what kind of printer are you
using? Some printers, if they are low on ink, do not warn you. Its usually
apparent when you start loosing a color or two in an image... Once I was
running low on Red, and all my images turned out all muddy and dark... A new
ink cartrige would solve that problem.

Hope thats helpful.
~Katrina

From: XvXJennyXvX(at)aol.com
To: hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
Subject: Graphics, Why do they Print out Darker then how it orginally Is?
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 14:30:38 EST

Greetings..
      Well, I have a Problem. I have a interview soon, and I need to print
out
my graphics from the computer, but everytime I do so, it prints out darker
than its suposed to be. Some pictures, you cannot even tell what it is..
Anyone know Why? or anyway to fix it?

Thank you very much,
-Jenny