Re: Need font identified

by "John Vogel" <jvogel2000(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Tue, 18 Jul 2000 18:47:48 GMT
 To:  nspauley(at)email.msn.com,
hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
It may be hard to find the exact font they have, but I think there should be
something similar. You might try the following page, for a cursive font:
http://empire.urcompco.com/claw/cursive.htm I think they have one there that
is pretty close to what you are looking for. If you go to
http://www.freepcfonts.com/index.html you will more then likely find what
you are looking for. They have links to all the sites offering free PC fonts
(hence the name :)

Hope this was some help.

John Vogel
http://johnvogel.homepage.com