Re: Question of format style

by Susan Vollmer <susanvollmer(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Thu, 23 Nov 2000 15:42:14 -0800 (PST)
 To:  peterb(at)val-tech.com
 Cc:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
If you want to obtain statistics on your own site, you
can use the services of the Extreme Tracking web site
if you are interested.

   http://www.extreme-dm.com/tracking

It is free if you only have statistics gathered on one
of your pages.  If you want all of your pages checked
or want your data kept private, then the site also has
a pay service.

Under system tracking, it will identify the screen
resolution and provide you with percentages of the
equipment which your site is being viewed on.

Regards,
Susan V.
http://www.fallenmartyrs.com